- 2 leeks finely sliced into rings
- 1large red bell pepperCut into med-large chunks
- 1large green bell pepperCut into med-large chunks
- 2-3medium zucchini, cubed
- 1medium green cabbage, cored and sliced or shredded
- 8oz crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1-2 lbs grass fed ground beef
- 4Cups bone broth-beef, turkey or chicken
- Brown hamburger in a large soup pot along with leeks-cover with lid to retain moisture.
- When hamburger is cooked, add bell pepper, mushrooms and zucchini, cover and cook for about 3-5 min or until veggies start to soften.
- Add bone broth, cover and cook over medium heat about 30 min. My bone broth was frozen solid, so I cooked mine a little longer as it took a while to melt the broth initially.